Sporting & Fitness Goods
Beauty & Health
Manage attentive and effective communications between clients, engineers and factories
Manufacture existing or recently developed products
Engineering and ODM (original design manufacturing) for new products; from the industrial
design to the finalized product
Manage sourcing and the supply chain in order to provide the
most competitive prices with the best quality
Perform third-party quality inspections on behalf of the client
Coordinating third party quality approvals, such as UL, GS, PSE, FDA, etc.
Represent the client’s products in the Chinese market
- We listen to your special needs and requirements;
- Identify and evaluate the most dependable and suitable suppliers pool;
- Perform professional supplier audit and assessments to qualify the selected candidates;
- Extensively negotiate to lock in the absolutely best price for you;No matter if you are looking for off-the-shelf products, customized alternatives, or completely new creations, we are sure to get the right final product that fits your budget and schedule.
Our product development team is comprised of experienced engineers from different industries and backgrounds, including material specialists, tooling designers, mechanical structure designers, electrical engineering experts, Industrial designers, graphics designer and laboratory engineers.
We provide one-stop product design and engineer services, featuring a faster product development cycle. You can come to us with ideas or concepts, and we can develop, manufacture, and delivery to you on an efficient timeline. Our product development services include:
• Industrial Design;
• Product Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical Engineering;
• Tooling Design and Fabrication
• Manufacture Engineering;
• Package Design and Engineering ;
• Safety Certification, such as UL, ETL, CE, GS.
Our product development team is expert in implementing effective cost-quality strategies, giving you the top products at the best prices.
Reliable and Accountable Quality Assurance and Control
QMax takes a proactive stand to communicate with you and accurately understand your quality goals, concerns, and special product needs. We tailor our quality control program to precisely achieve your target goals throughout every stage of our service; from sourcing, engineering, manufacturing, down to the delivery.
Factory Audit and Assessment: We utilize our in-house quality specialists as well as independent third party inspection labs to perform audits and evaluations on every factory in the sourcing and product development process.
• Quality Standards Set-up: The QMax quality control team has more than 100 years of combined experience and is well versed in ensuring detailed quality standards for all products going through the production line. These criteria are based on international standards for consumer use and safety.
• Pre-production and In-process Production Inspection: We perform pre-production inspections to identify any potential problems early on, thus avoiding costly corrections later on. Further inspections are performed at the most crucial phases of every manufacturing process. These proactive actions ensure on-time delivery and eliminate “bad surprises”.
• Final Inspection and Loading Supervision: As per the quality standards set in place by the client, thorough quality inspections are conducted for every lot before shipment and before containers are sealed to eliminate potential quality hazards and damages caused by improper loading. There is absolutely no release of shipment without passing the final inspection.